Follow Me!

FOLLOW! COMMENT! Don't forget to follow me on the side panel! The more followers, the more posts! I LOVE comments! Is that needy? Desperate? Maybe, but who cares! I need some love too, right?!!! MUah!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Kitchen Chair Redo

Ok, so my kitchen chairs were looking rather drab... (is that a word??) No, but seriously. They were supposed to be cream, and were more grayish to blackish, and were definitely in need of a make over :)...



So on to the tutorial puhlease!!!!!!!!!!!

Supplies:

1. Screwdriver
2. Staplegun
3. A handyman (preferably a cute one ;)
4. Some super cute fabric
5 Sissors

Tutorial

1.



2.



(note: you can also remove the previous covering if you wish. This would take more work and time so I dont know why you would. I just covered over the old.

4. After you trim the excess fabric, simply have your cute handyman replace the cushions on with the screwdriver.....and.......

5.



1 comment:

Total Pageviews